Opus 130 — The Young Lady Holding a Phone in Her Teeth. (2015-16) 2 fl, 2 ob, 2 cl, 2 hn, 2 bn. Duration: 12'00. Commissioned by Kammerwerke. First performance: 18 November 2016.
Opus 129 — From the Pit of a Cave in the Cloud. (2015) Soprano, flute, bass flute (doubling on piccolo), tenor recorder (doubling on soprano recorder) & horn. Duration: 14'00. Text by Leo Shulte. First performance by Barbara Hill-Meyers and The k a rl h e nn i ng Ensemble, at King’s Chapel in Boston, 27 Oct 2015.
Opus 128 — Little Notebook for Anna & Elaina. (2015-) Easy duets for flute and alto saxophone.
1. Out for a Walk
Opus 127 — Little Suite. (2015-16). Violoncello & piano.
1. Early Summer Song
3. Sparrows Hopping on the Wet Sidewalk
Opus 127a — Little Suite. (2015-16). Arranged for tenor saxophone & piano. For Peter H. Bloom
Opus 127b — Little Suite. (2015-16). Arranged for C melody saxophone & piano. For Peter H. Bloom
Opus 127c — Little Suite. (2015-16). Arranged for euphonium & piano. For Joe Broom.
Opus 126 — Minor Sacred Music III.
1. In the shadow of the kindly Star. (2015) Violin & handbell choir.
2. I Want Jesus to Walk With Me. (2015) Choir SATB unaccompanied.
3. Variations on a Basque Carol. (2014) Clarinet unaccompanied. (Versions also for: C flute; mandolin; viola; violin; violoncello)
4. Handbell Medley (2015) Handbell choir.
5. Beach Balls (Red). (2015) Organ solo. For David Bohn. First performance in Appleton, WI, 17 August 2016.
6. Pat-A-Pan. (2015) Handbell choir.
7. Gabriel’s Message (Basque Carol). (2015) Flute, violin, two baritone voices, and small women's chorus unison.
— I Want Jesus to Walk With Me, arranged for brass quintet. For the MidTown Brass Quintet.
Opus 125 — Tiny Wild Avocadoes. (2014-15) Two violins and viola. For John McLaughlin Williams & friends.
1. Children’s Song
2. Autumn Leaves (Wind Effect)
3. Scampering Squirrels
4. Pond at Twilight
5. The Gnomes (Paul’s Garden)
6. Cheerful Song on the Wing
7. The Avocado in Winter
Nos. 1 & 2 first performed at St Clare’s Episcopal Church, 12 Nov 2014.
Opus 124 — The Mysterious Fruit. (2015) Mezzo-soprano and marimba. Commissioned by Carola Emrich-Fisher & Sylvie Zakarian. Duration: 16'00. Preview performance at First Church in Boston, 15 March 2015.
Opus 124a — The Mysterious Fruit. (2015) Arranged for mezzo-soprano and piano.
Opus 123 — Song of Remembrance. (2013) Choir SAB & piano. Text by Walt Whitman. Composed for the Framingham State College Chorus (Dr Paul Cienniwa—director). Duration: 12'. Première performance by the Choir of First Parish in Brookline directed by Keith Kirchoff, 11 November 2014
Opus 122 — Le tombeau de W.A.G. (2014). Horn, trombone, tuba. In memoriam Wm. A. Goodwin. Duration: 4'00. First performed 14 Dec 2014 in Danvers, Mass.
Opus 122a — Le tombeau de W.A.G. (2014). Arranged for alto flute, clarinet, double-bass & frame drum. First performed by The k a rl h e nn i ng Ensemble, in Somerville, Mass. 6 June 2014
Opus 122b — Le tombeau de W.A.G. (2014). Arranged for 2 vn & va, for John McLaughlin Williams.
Opus 122c — Le tombeau de W.A.G. (2014). Arranged for 2 tenor trombones & bass trombone.
Opus 121 — ... illa existimans quia hortulanus esset .... (2014) Violoncello and piano. Duration: 8'. For Kirstin Seitz Peltz.
Opus 121a — ... illa existimans quia hortulanus esset .... (2014) Arranged for euphonium and piano. Duration: 8'. For Joe Broom.